Thursday, May 29, 2014

                                                         Football
             I like football. I always play football with my brother in the morning. It is international game. I do not like swimming because I can not swim very well. I play football with my friend every week. Many people enjoy watching football because they like cheer for their favorite team. It is a fast moving sport. To play this sport you need a football and two goal posts. I like football because it is easy to play. It is very fun for me.

2 comments:

  1. Why your group members didn't give you comments?

    Look at this part: "because they like cheer for their favorite team."
    You can write, "because they like to cheer for their favorite team."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Entesar.
    I like your paragrapg because it very well.
    You write everything okay.
    Also, I like the details in your paragrapg.

    ReplyDelete