Tuesday, May 27, 2014


                                                                                                                                    

My favorite sport                                                              

              My favorite sport is swimming. It is a popular because it is very interesting. This is swimming very old. There is no specific number for this sport. The people need to swimming pool and some games and clothes for swimming. I like swimming for many reasons:*It is a relaxed sport and it is a fun and I became happy. I love swimming in the summer but, I do not love in the winter. My general opinion about this is a good game and fun for everyone.                                                                                                                       

5 comments:

  1. This is a good paragraph, Maha! I like the sentence below, but please delete *. Also, "became" is a simple past form, not a simple present form.

    I like swimming for many reasons:*It is a relaxed sport and it is a fun and I became happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maha!
    In your paragraph I see one punctuation mistake. You need to use small letter after symbol ":".
    And in the last sentence maybe you change this word "game" to this word "sport".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maha ..
    I think swimming is the first sport ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maha
    I think you can write it is a relaxed and fun .. it is better than ( It is a relaxed sport and it is a fun )

    good luck ..

    ReplyDelete