Friday, May 23, 2014

My dream is London

        I like to visit London because it is a one of oldest city in Europe. It’s my biggest dream. I hope next year l will fly to London with my family. I know this trip will be amazing. London has a historical Old Town and many interesting building, because it is a capital of United Kingdom and Queen living in this city right now! I want to take a walk on tourist boat. And at last I hope to visit famous Baker street. I liked to read stories about Sherlock Holmes from Baker Street. I think my trip will be no more one week, however I'm not sure now. I believe next year I will see city of my dream.

8 comments:

  1. You need to separate this. This should be two sentences. Use a period before "however."

    I think my trip will be no more one week, however I'm not sure now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overall, this paragraph has a good introductory sentence and a concluding sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your paragraph .
    Good luck.
    I hope you go to there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it .
    I hope you to go to london.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Inna
    London is beautiful place ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Inna
    I think in first sentence if you write ( I would like ) better than ( I like )

    good luck ..

    ReplyDelete