Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Basketball

I like basketball because it's a special sport. It's popular because it's very old. James Naismith invented basketball in 1891. If you want to  playing basketball, you need a 5 person foundation and a 7 persons precaution. Anyone can play, to play it just go to a club for basketball, or make a team and exercise. I like it because my father is a good player and I want be like him, it’s very healthy for the body and it's a good job. I can't stop playing, I'll play all the time with my team. When I do play with my friends, I am happy. I hope everyone tries it, I think this is nice sport. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alkhaldi. I think you have a mistake when you wrote ''playing'' in state ''play''.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alkhaldi I think the first senates is good but (it's) not correct you need change the subject like this (it is).

    you write subject like this (it's) is correct but you need writing is good write subject like this (it is)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Abdulrahman talks about the sentence below.

    "If you want to playing basketball, you need a 5 person foundation and a 7 persons precaution." playing - play

    This is a very long sentence. "I like it because my father is a good player and I want be like him, it’s very healthy for the body and it's a good job."
    How can you break it into two sentences? "It is very healthy for the body and it's a good job" can be one sentence. Put a period after "I want to be like him".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi alkhaldi I think you have some mistakes when you said {basketball,or make a team } I think can you say {basketball or make a team }. I like your paragraph.

    ReplyDelete