Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mohammed Alyahya





                                                                       Workout


                   Exercises of the most important things for me. I think this sport is popular because many people need to exercise. The exercise is very old maybe before 560 years. You can play with the people or with your self  you don't need many people. I like this sport because it's very healthy for my body and Strengthens bones and muscles and give you a beautiful body. You can play this sport any time. This sport is very important for the people because It's Health and strengthens the immune.

8 comments:

  1. Good paragraph.
    I like the first sentence and the conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good paragraph.
    I like the first sentence and the conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the first sentence, the verb is missing.
    Yourself is all one word, rather than two words.

    ReplyDelete


  4. *I see some mastiks In third sentence you can write (The exercise is very old about 560 years ago.

    * You can write (I like this sport because it is very health for me body, strengthens bones, and give you a beautiful body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, last sentence I mean for my body not me.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samar and Entesar, very good comments!

    Look at this part. "because It's Health and strengthens the immune." You can say, "it is good for health." Do you know what "immune" means? You can say, "the immune system."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh. You are very good
    Thank you for tell me my mistake
    If you have other mistake please tell me.

    ReplyDelete