Friday, May 23, 2014

Assignment #1



Khaled Mohammad
Sunyung Song
WG 2
23 May 2014
Assignment #1

 
 Dubai City
            I love visiting Dubai city for many reasons. Dubai city has many land marks to visit for tourists. Khalif tower is the highest building in the world . In addition there is a large international track racing that located at Yas land . I join with my friends in racing and have Formula cars. This island containing 10 hotels such as Rotana, Ibis and Crown Plaza. It has more and very big complexes like Emirates mall. It contains Ski Dubai. This is a very beautiful because it has skiing and skate board. I hope everyone who visit Dubai enjoys and feels happy.



 

 

6 comments:

  1. Your paragraph is well-organized. But the sentence below does not have a verb. Please correct the mistake.

    This island containing 10 hotels such as Rotana, Ibis and Crown Plaza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Khaled! Your paragraph is good, but you should put comma after In addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your paragraph, and I will go to Dubai soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think you very much Sunyung and Aymann to put notes on mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lot better than the rough draft you submitted last Thursday. Did you use a translator?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think, your paragraph is amazing.

    ReplyDelete