Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Abdulrahman Alshammari
Ssong WG
5-28-2014


My Favorite sport

            I love swimming so much. It is my favorite sport. It is very popular, because all world know this sport. It`s in the international Olympics. You can do this sport alone and you can’t swim in the winter because it`s so frozen. If you want to swim you need only a swimming pool or you can go to the beach. I love this sport because my father taught me how to swim. It is so useful to relaxing and drill. In my opinion swimming is so useful for the body. I hope in one day to be common in Olympics.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abdulrahman! Your paragraph is good, but you have some mistakes. First one is, you should delete the comma before because. Second one is, If you want to swim you need only a swimming pool or you can go to the beach( just delete or and put comma).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abdulrhman, I like what you wrote, but you have some mistakes. First, you said delete the comma before "because". Also, you have to put a comma between the fifth sentence like that "You can do this sport alone, and you can’t swim in the winter because it`s so frozen"you have to put a comma after "In my opinion".

    ReplyDelete