Thursday, May 15, 2014

Post your essay on the course blog!


If you can access this blog, please post the essay that you wrote today!

Please click on "New Post" in your right hand side (at the top next to your gmail address).

Then it will take you to a "compose" page.

Next, you type your essay and click on "Publish" in your right hand side (at the top).

Finally, choose one essay that your classmate posted and respond to it (Write a short message about your classmate's writing: example - "I enjoyed reading your essay." "I see that your parents are wonderful people!"....).

Please email me if you have a problem!

Sunyung

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I have a problem. I don't see in the blog's menu "new post".
    I can only left comments.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inna,
    I just sent you another invitation email. Please accept the invitation and put your gmail address and password. You need to use gmail address to use the course blog. Please let me know if you still have a problem.

    Sunyung

    ReplyDelete