Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The basketball in my life
         My favorite sport it is a basketball because my father many years likes and plays this game. I had a more time in gym with my dad when I was a small girl. As far as I know the basketball invented more than 100 years ago in USA. Now this game very popular in the whole world and in my country too. The basketball is a game of team. Usually two teams play basketball and each team has 5 players. All players takes the ball and try to get it in the basket another team. All of players are tall, such as my father is over 7,5 feet tall. I never don't play basketball in professional team because I am a petite woman. Sometimes I play basketball with my father and husband. We had a funny time because basketball is a one of the favorite sport in my family. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Inna ..
    I think played basketball it is very old and intersting ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eid, your comments should be more specific to help Inna. Did you see any mistakes or errors In Inna's paragraph?

      Delete
    2. Hi Eid!
      Let me know where is your paragraph?

      Delete
  2. Hi Inna,
    My favorite sport it
    I thing the first sentence tow subject.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maha, I don't understand you about fist sentence. Do you suggest me will make a two sentence?

      Delete
  3. Inna, this is a good paragraph. The topic sentence and the concluding sentence seem to have the same idea.
    Please look at the sentence below. Do you see a verb in this sentence? I do not see a verb.

    Now this game very popular in the whole world and in my country too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sanyung! I don't see "is" too and I will correct this mistake.

      Delete
  4. Hi Inna
    your paragraph is beautiful but I think you have one mistake in first sentence .. you can write with out ( it )

    good job

    ReplyDelete