Tuesday, May 27, 2014


football                                                                                     
I like football.I always play football with my brother in the morning.It is an international game,I do not like swimming because I can not swim very well.I play football with my friend every week.many people enjoy  watching football because they like to cheer for their favorite team.It is a fast moving sport.football is played by two teams with eleven on each team.football was first played in the united states in 1869.to play this sport you need a football and two goal posts.I like football because it is easy to play.It is very fun for me.

5 comments:

  1. Entesar, this is a good paragraph. By the way, did you check the Internet and get information about football?

    There are many mistakes in punctuation. Please put a space between sentences.

    I like football. (put a space) I always play football with my brother in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did check the Internet to find information about football.

      Do you want me to correct the paragraph?

      Delete
  2. Good paragraph
    But you have many mistakes in point and comma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entesar, you do a good paragraph,but you have mistakes between the sentences you don't put space and comma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I agree with Samar and mis song
    You have mistakes between all the sentences
    But your paragraph it's good

    ReplyDelete