Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Grandmother

           The one of important persons in my life was my grandmother. I lived in her house whole childhood, and came to her each summer break at high school. She had a very beautiful name Polina. When Polina was young woman she worked at chemistry institute. Later my grandmother didn't work and took care for me. She had any dreams about my future but, she didn't push on me and I always had a choice of myself. Polina taught me play on piano. She greatly helped when I studied at music teacher. Ever I wanted to change my job she supported me. Her opinion was a very actual for me because Polina lived a very long and difficult life. Usually she said her interesting experience about more things. Ours majors is a different but, I liked to hear her story, my grandmother was a fun speaker. She likes: "Your smile will open all doors in your life". Polina died 6 years ago and every day without her I need her support, opinion, and smile. I never don't forget my grandmother because, together we have a more happy minutes. She always will be important person in my life.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Inna
    I didn't forget because it is the past
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Inna
    I didn't forget because it is the past
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maha, I will correct that mistake.

      Delete
  3. Hi Inna
    what you mean about ( She had any dreams about my future )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful memory about your grandmother! Please look at this part.
    "She had any dreams about my future but, she didn't push on me.."
    Put a comma (,) before "but", not after "but".

    You have the same mistake here"
    "I never don't forget my grandmother because, together we have a more happy minutes."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunyung!
      I'm a little confused in pucntiation, but I will correct.

      Delete