Friday, June 13, 2014

My future dream

                                               
Mohammed Alyahya




                                                          My future dream

             I am going to get married in five years. First, I will finish the IEP program next year. Next, I am going to study Bachelor, and Master. Than I will get a big job. Than, I will not get married after,  finish college. Than I will get some many. After that, I will get married. Finaly, I will have two children.

5 comments:

  1. It is exciting that you will get married and have a good family someday in the future. Your topic sentence and concluding sentence should have the same idea. Please look at them again and make them better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mohammad your paragraph is good but you have some mistakes.
    1- Than I will get a big job not put comma.
    2 -The sentences same meaning can you put different sentences.
    3- Than, I will not get married after, finish college ( Than, I will not get married after finish college) don't use twice comma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok miss song thank you for tell me that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you khaled
    I agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I think, you don't need a comma in - "I am going to study Bachelor, and Master".

    ReplyDelete